- These terms can be reviewed by us at any time. The terms that are in force at the time that you place an order through us are binding.
- You’re permitted to use our site for your own personal and non-commercial use and not to misuse them. The copyright and other intellectual property rights published on our site are owned by us. These works are protected by copyright laws and all rights are reserved.
- If your order contains alcohol, the person collecting the order from our restaurant must be over 18 and may be required to show ID. Failure to have valid ID on request will result in the alcohol part of the order being removed and refund will be at our discretion.
- We make every effort to make sure that our site is available 24 hours a day. We are not liable if our website is unavailable at any time or for planned maintenance or other reasons. Access may be suspended temporarily at any time and without prior notice.
- When you place an order on our page you will be required to provide us with information personal to you, including your full name, your email address, your mobile phone number, your payment information and your billing address.
- We ensure that your information will not be disclosed or shared to third parties for any marketing purposes.
- You must be at least 18 years old to place an order through our page and have the intention of collecting the order within the agreed time limit.
- You should check all of the details that you enter when ordering is present and correct. We are unable to correct any orders once payment has been processed. To add additional items to your order, please create a new order. In case of error, please call the restaurant on 01883 722621 and we will do our best to assist you. You can only place an order for collection on the same day, either for the next available collection time or for a time later in the same day. Next day or further advanced orders are not accepted. If your payment is not authorised, your order will not be sent through to the restaurant or fulfilled.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to fulfil your order or if one of our products is no longer available, we will offer a substitute or refund the amount that you have paid.
- We do our best to ensure that our product names, descriptions, prices, nutritional information and allergy information are accurate. If you are in any doubt about the contents of any of our products, you should confirm with the restaurant directly before you place your order.
- Refunds will only be given for missing items, and items not to the customers satisfaction at our discretion. To obtain a refund please contact us by telephone on 01883 722621. We will process refunds within seven working days.